Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Watch this space!


Well, obviously it's been a while since I've sat here and written a post. 
I can't remember the last time I really had the time to sit down, all curled up in two blankets (because one is never enough), with my fluffiest socks on - typing away on my laptop. 

I'm quite excited really to be getting back into this, it seems like the getaway I really need, away from all the buzz that is my life now. I can't quite get over how much has happened this year. Graduating, moving back home, starting my first job - it's all been very overwhelming.

So here I am, two mince pies in my belly, Bride Wars in the background (what a great film btw), and mind filling with lots of potential blog post ideas. 

I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas, and watch this space! 
I'll be back...yes I am saying that in my best "Arnie" impression.


No comments:

Post a Comment